Bono

Bono

Dear friends,

I can’t wait to share my next book, Bono the Rescue Cat with you. It will be released in the US, Canada and Australasia in 2018.

Bono was just like the rest of us. All he wanted was a home and someone to love. When I met and fostered him in New York City, his future was bleak. Though he captured hearts around the world through my Huffington Post blog, finding him a forever home was proving more complicated…

The birth of a new book is a great opportunity to meet readers. I hope we catch up somewhere along the road.

If you’d like me to visit your community, please let me know and I’ll pass your request on to my publishers. As Bono knows, magic can happen.

Showing 8 comments
  • Paul Swartz

Dear Ms. Brown,
    I had the pleasure of just having finished your book, Cleo. Not knowing what it was about, other than a cat, I was pleasantly surprised and drawn into your story to the point that I had to finish reading it in 2 days. As such, I am now eagerly awaiting the publication of Bono.
    By the way, I too have a cat named Cleo!
    Paul Swartz.

• Monika Hanlon

All about Ev.
    I just loved reading your story about Ev in the October yours magazine.
    how wonderful to reach that age and still have her wits about her.
    Thankyou Helen.
    Regards Monika

• Helen Brown

Thank you, Paul. I hope you enjoy reading Bono.
    Warmest wishes to you and your Cleo.

• Betty

I’ve just finished reading your book Cleo which I read in a few days. I too got a cat after my husband died and he is a great comfort to me. He is a very handsome ginger & white cat & like Cleo he has a fetish for socks ! The first time I saw him with my socks which I had just taken off, I couldn’t stop laughing ! It was so hilarious ! I now look forward to reading your next book.

• Helen Brown

Thank you, Betty. It’s good to hear you have a handsome feline to brighten your days with laugher and unconditional love.

• Hanna

Hi! I just read your book about Cleo, since I to write myself and have a cat named Musse (Mickey.) I love your way of expressing all the emotions around the loss of your son as well as welcoming a new family member during all the pain and tragic. Animals (Cats especially) really can heal, in their own unique way. Thank you for sharing in your books. Can’t wait to Read Bono! Greetings from Sweden

• Katherine Willcox

Hi Helen, just finished reading Bono. What a lovely story which had me in tears. I have a black cat named Cleo who was rescued from a supermarket car park. Can’t wait to read about your Cleo now. Heartfelt condolences for the loss of your son.

• Helen Brown

Thanks for your kind wishes, Katherine. Your Cleo sounds special. I hope you enjoy reading about ours.